Eat Cake!

I have a special birthday coming up and my dear friend Jennifer came round to make me a cake. We used this delicious chocolate cake recipe from here but Jennifer added much more icing sugar to the ganache frosting which made it taste even better!



It was huge! So huge that I could not fit the dome over it on my cake stand!  
My youngest made me leave the room while he decorated the cake with glitter and chocolate sprinkles.


  Then it was time to taste the cake! 



It was soooooo yummy and moist and chocolatey and heavenly! 


It wasn't long before half of the cake had been consumed by us all. The other half is in the freezer to share with Jennifer next time we have a cuppa!  Thanks my lovely!

I hope you are all having a great week and staying warm!

Tracey xxxx

3 comments:

Clare said...

Hello beautiful lady!!! so sorry it has been so long since I have been in touch. Had a break from blogging but back now. Wow that cake looks gorgeous!!! Good job i'm not near it!!!. When is it your Birthday hun??? i'm a Piscean too. Have been looking at your beautiful Christmas cards, they are so lovely Tracy. Hope all of the family are well. Will be back again soon my lovely. Big warm hugs Clare xxx

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Tracey! Your cake looks so delish! making me want some now! it looks so moist!

Debxx

Lou said...

I've been admiring your gorgeous Christmas cards to.

I can just taste your chocolate cake...not sure there would have been any left to put in the freezer in this house :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails