School Christmas Cards

My son has finished school for christmas so last week, it was time to make the christmas cards for his friends. I didn't have loads of time but saw this on Pinterest and made my own version in Publisher. Here is how they turned out...



I made some baubles on the computer as I didn't have enough buttons and pearls to make all of the baubles on all of the cards. I imported the bows as an image and added the sentiment.


All that was needed was some glamour dust and some embellishments!


I rounded the corners with my corner chomper.



 My little fella gave them out with a father christmas chocolate telling everyone his mum had made his cards bless him:-)


I have made a rather special purchase to help me make my main christmas cards, more on that in my next post!

Hope your christmas plans are going well. I can't wait to spend some time with my little fella, the excitement for christmas is growing in this house by the day!

Tracey 
xx

3 comments:

kelly ledder said...

OH Wow I just love this so clean and simple but looks amazing.

Kelly x

Roma said...

I love these ,fabulous idea x

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Oh my goodness! These are the sweetest cards ever! I love how clean & simple they are. Gorgeous. You're making me look at digital images in a whole new way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails