Cards for Kids

Sometimes I can spend hours thinking of ideas for cards and other times I will see something and the ideas just flow! I saw a Digital Paper set by Lauren Grier from Sweet Shoppe Designs, I can't find it on there now so I think it's retired. It's full of monsters and great backing papers. 

I wanted to make some quick cards for the kids to give to their little friends on their birthdays and made these in a matter of minutes.


I punched the little faces out with my circle punch and stuck them on with some foam pads. 


I added some wiggly eyes that I bought from the Factory Shop and used Glossy Accents on their hats to make them shiny.



Same idea as the previous card but with another wonderful backing paper.


Here I used one of the backing papers and added a 3D sticker that I bought in a set from the Factory Shop.






This one has girly colours suitable for a tom boy!




I really enjoyed playing with these papers and it feels good to have a little stash of cards ready for all the birthdays coming up!

Have a great weekend!

Tracey x

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracey, these are fab!! I absolutely love them - perfect for kids of all ages. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails