Viva Italia!

Happy Friday to you all and hello and thank you to my new followers!


I am really getting into my scrapbooking now and made this page last week. I really broke open some stash and decided that I cannot keep looking and stroking it all, its much better on a page than in a packet :-)



The papers are all K & Co Cara Marie paper pack and the embellishments are from the same range.


I used alot of embelishments!


I used a few of the stickers that came with the paper stack to make a 3d flower. 


The photograph is from a side street in Cortona, Italy, the shops are all so prettily decorated and I love the colours on this one. They have the best ice cream shop, handbag shops, home accessories shop and restaurants. We always visit there when we are away.

Now I am really getting into my scrapping I am regularly visiting the UK Scrappers website for ideas and inspiration, there is so much talent out there! If you are a member please add me as a friend, I am currently friendless over there! My user name is Tracey White.

Have a wonderful week all!

Tracey 
xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it, so cute :)

Clare said...

Hi beautiful, wow you have been a busy girl since my last visit!!! so lovely to see you getting back into scrapbooking. Must really be helping doing those Friday classes. I know what you mean about stash being to nice to use, that's why I usually end up getting at least 2 of each lol!!!. Absolutely love this layout, it is so pretty and looks so effective against the Kraft coloured paper. Gorgeous embellishments too. Hope you are all well Tracey. Big hugs Clare xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, this is a fab LO - very pretty and contemporary. I love all the flowers.
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout, love all the colours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails