Craft Storage

I love pretty storage in my craft room and around the house you can find baskets galore all making the every day stuff look that little bit tidier or pretty!

I love this basket which I use to store some of my card and scrapbooking embelishments.


I looove embelishments!


This pretty heart shaped basket stores my embossing powders and glitters.


This wire vegetable rack stores other scrapbooking supplies.


I have organised the baskets into chip board elements, rub ons, stickers, and flowers.


How do you organised your craft goodies?

Have a great weekend!

Tracey
xx



4 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful baskets like you I just love beautiful things to put my craft goodies in and I always find some fabulous box's, case and baskets at TK Max a shop I just love! Thanks for sharing Love Chanelle xxx

Sandra said...

I'm another that adores baskets, and especially the ones you've got :) oooohhh these re just so pretty

Deb said...

Not as well as you do! I love your pretty baskets and of course your fabulous packets of embellishments!
Debxx

Clare said...

I have always been a big fan of all of your vintage storage Tracey. You will have to take another pic of your craft room!!!. I love vintage and shabby chic and my home is starting to look the way I have wanted. Have got lots of red and white gingham now too (besides the red and white polka dots!!!). You have inspired me to take some pic's to post on my blog to show some of my buys!!!. Big hugs Clare xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails