Scrapbooking at Autumn Cottage

Sometimes it's hard to find the time to scrapbook at home and that's why I love going to Autumn Cottage on a Friday morning where there is nothing to do but relax, chat to lots of lovely ladies, and scrapbook!  

Debbie at Becky Lou Memories runs lots of different classes from her wonderful craft studio overlooking the fields of Fambridge, click on her website here for more details.

She covers a wide range of crafts and is always on hand to offer advice and let you use her fantastic range of craft supplies. 

Last week amongst the chatting, coffee and biscuits I made this page. I saw the layout on this blog here whilst browsing through Pinterest, my new hobby!

It's a really good way to use up your scraps of paper which is what I did here, with a bit of faux stitching to make it stand out a bit more, I was finished.

I can't wait to go back tomorrow!

Have a great weekend.

Tracey
xx

4 comments:

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

aww this is lovely, love the layout, they look really close K x

Sandra said...

Such a great layout .... It's fabulous. I know what you mean about pinterest, it's a time stealer isn't it lol

Sandra said...

Yeeaahhh I'm now following you on Pinterest

Clare said...

Wow Tracey such a wonderful layout. Do love those pic's of the boys lol!. I really like all of the different scraps of paper's you have used, looks really effective. Hugs Clare xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails