A Star Shaped Mini Album...

Every Saturday for the last four weeks I have been going to my local craft shop Sugar and Spice, in Barleylands Craft Village to do the 'Off the Page' course run by Nina. I have had such a fab time, met some great ladies and learnt some new techniques.

This weekend, I made this!!


A mini book that folds out like a star!


Then folds back up like this


and contains lots of 3 by 2 inch photos


on each page


This really has been the most lovely mini book I have every made, and they are so easy to do! I am going to make some with Christmas papers and give them our families so that they can hang them up as a decoration. The photos in this one are of our trip to Lapland over Christmas three years ago we had a blast and the kids loved seeing Father Christmas on Christmas Day!

I hope you all have a great week.

Tracey x

3 comments:

Angie said...

This is so different ...such fun ...love the papers you chose.

Nancy Wyatt said...

Love it and the papers used!

Rhonda Emery said...

way to think outside the box

Related Posts with Thumbnails