Close Up of Cards

I thought I would show a close up of the cards that were in my previous post and give the details.

The cupcake card is a digi download from Pink Petticoat and so is the pink paper that I have used in the background called Flourishes and I have added some glamour dust over the flourishes.


The sentiment was printed from the computer and layered onto pink cardstock. The texture on the cupcake was made using Woodware's  Fluffy Stuff (thats what it's called!) I applied it to the cup cake, threw some glamour dust over it and then used my heat tool to set it.


I also printed the image onto the flourishes paper and cut the cupcake case out and stuck it to the original image to match the rest of the paper. The button was from Basic Grey and the leaves were coloured with promarkers.

The other card is one I have made for a Sapphire Wedding Anniversary


I stamped the heart in Versafine Magestic Blue onto white linen cardstock. I then mounted the image on some silver and dark blue card in layers, some with tape and some with foam pads to make it stand out a bit. Blue and clear gems were added to the heart. The image was printed from the computer onto linen cardstock and then mounted onto dark blue. I added a bit of blue organza ribbon underneath the heart to finish it off!

Hope you like them! Have a great week!

Tracey x

3 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Wow! Both of these cards are super! i love them, especially the pink one. your welcome - for the comments on the docrafts forum

Deb said...

they are beautiful cards, love them both! hugs Debx

Mandy said...

hi hunny!!!!! how did I miss your desk this week??!!?? so so sorry, its one of my fav places to visit!

I just love this card, I love everything cupcake'ie, and would you just believe that I found a bottle of this woodware fluffy stuff about an hour ago while looking for something else...and I didnt even know that I had it! spooky!

hope you are well, hugs m xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails