Butterfly Hybrid Card

As soon as I saw this digi kit from Vinnie Pearce on Two Peas in a Bucket, I knew I had to have it! I love pink and I love butterflies and the papers were perfect for my sis in laws birthday card from the boys


I punched a butterfly from the background paper with my Martha Stewart buttefly punch  and layered the two butterflies together with a piece of thread. I also added another butterfly to the paper with the x-cut butterfly punch. The word Auntie was added to the paper in Microsoft Publisher and I added some gems and pearls to the centre of the butterflies. Thos was all then layered onto a linen card.


A really lovely set of papers, I shall be using these again!

Have a great week!

Tracey x

1 comments:

Angie said...

What a pretty card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails