Film and Food and a Card!

It was my sister-in-laws birthday last week and we all met up for a lovely chinese meal with the family, it was great! Also to celebrate we are going to see Toy Story 3 on Tuesday, I remember when this film first came out when my eldest son was a toddler, we watched it so many times and it's still one of my favourites.

I wanted to make a bright card with flowers on it for sis-in-law but had to play around with it to get what I wanted.  I usually find that thinking up the ideas for a card takes longer than actually making it and this was no exeption, this was the result.


I used some pink foam to cut some flowers with one of my sizzix folders and then added a couple of buttons to make the middle. This was mounted on some hammered white card and some lovely pink cardstock which I cut with my nestabilities. The background of the card was printed from a flourishes paper from Pink Petticoat and the sentiment was printed from the computer.


I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

Tracey x

1 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Pretty card. I am lookong forward to seeing TS3.

Related Posts with Thumbnails