Halloween Bunting

Whilst browsing through Pinterest the other day I came across this site with free Halloween printable bunting. 

Now there were a million other things I should be doing (and none of them involved browsing Pinterest) but I couldn't resist making a quick Halloween banner to go over our fireplace in the kitchen.


This was such a quick project to make, I simply printed the bunting onto card, and cut it out.


I then added some different trim to the edges of each one...


Some with paper, some with lace..


Some ribbon, I used up lots of left over bits and pieces!


I punched two holes at the top of each piece of bunting and thread twine through it. I printed the circular pictures on the last page and used them to cover up the joins.


I also wanted to turn the fairy lights that I always have on the fireplace into halloween lights. Using an oval punch I punched out five ovals from orange polka dot paper, I inked the edges with some distressed ink and glued them together. I drew the eyes and nose with a Sharpie pen.


I used my Cropadile to punch holes in the eyes and pushed the fairly lights, which do not get hot, through the holes!




Have a Happy Halloween!

Tracey 
xx

1 comments:

Deb said...

wow, this is amazing, I can't believe it was a quick make! You did a fabulous job and I love how created your pumpkins!
Debxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails