Beautiful Orange

Last week I was at Sugar and Spice taking a class with Nina and she told us that we would be making a card with one of Marion's new stamps called Chevrons.  She got out some orange paper, ribbon and felt and I thought 'Oh No!'

I would never dream of making a card in orange, I don't have anything against the colour, its just not one of the safe colours I use in card making. And this is why the class is so good, because it makes you use things you perhaps wouldn't usually and you may even find that you like it!


I love Marion's new stamp which was also stamped in orange, its great for scrapbooking and card making and very trendy at the moment. Check it out here.


We cut some felt hearts and glued them to paperclips with a hot glue gun.


Beautiful ribbon tied to a paperclip...


Another heart, these can be taken off and used as bookmarks.


I love this card, it has encouraged me to be a bit more daring with my use of colour. Who wouldn't be cheered by a lovely bright card like this!

I hope that you are having a good week.

Tracey 
xx

1 comments:

Deb said...

it is so gorgeous, I absolutely agree with you, love going to classes to make something outside my comfort zone!
Debxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails