Some More Scrapagogo Piccies

 Here are a few photos of some other pages that I made at the Scrapagogo Retreat. 


This class was called When I Was a Child by Lisa Griffin. I don't have any photos of when I was a child so I decided to use one of my little  fella on his first day back at school last year and printed it in sepia to give it a vintage look.


We also had a great time in the class eating the sweets before we could place the wrappings on the page!


In the middle of the colourful wheel I put things about him that I want him to remember, his best friends, his favourite clubs and sports and of course his love of bugs!

Another class was Tagged to Transfer by Sheena Rowlands who showed us how to transfer  copyright free images printed onto a laser printer, onto a tag or scrapbook page. 




This butterfly image turned out really well and I coloured it with Distress Inks to match the colour of the fab paper that we used.

See that little crotchet butterfly? Sheena made one for each member of the class to use on their project, how cool is that!


Have a great week!

Tracey x




1 comments:

Sandra said...

What a good idea changing the photo to sepia, the page looks fabulous and I'm really loving the 2nd layout. Oh I bet you had a fun time at the retreat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails