All things Nice.

My computer died on me during last week so I spent my spare time scrapbooking! I am really getting the bug now and can't wait until we go to Scrapagogo!

Ages ago I bought some lovely paper called Green Stack from DCWV, I then found some chipboard shapes in the same range.


I am getting so much use out of these papers, they are perfect for all of the outdoorsy photos of my boys.


All of the chipboard embelishments including letters are from the same range..


I added some ribbon, the obligatory bling and embossed some Kraft card with a butterfly embossing folder to keep the nature theme going.


This reminds me of the ryhme that little boys are made of frogs and snails and puppy dog tails, but I also think they are made of all things nice, I wouldn't change my little fella!

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you are doing!

Tracey x

4 comments:

Sandra said...

What a lovely page, we do get sidetracked by computers don't we lol .... Mind you without the we would be see all the lovely blogs and inspiration :). Enjoy your weekend

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout Tracey and a perfect showcase for those lovely photos. Kids grow up so quickly and this will be so lovely to look back on. FAB!
xx

Little Leslie said...

Very cute, Tracey! I love that red. Today, my friend, Sheryl, is coming over to teach me how to use my Cricut. I bought a used one, and it arrived without the directions. My husband downloaded the directions, but to print them would take a whole ream of paper. I figure, ten minutes with Sheryl, and I'll have the basics.
Have a good weekend!
Les

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey

I love your layouts and think judging my them, it's a blessing in disguise that your PC went wonky... all the better for the boys when they are older really. This layout and title/subject reminds me of when they had you digging for worms and they had the worm farm. The title also made me laugh because I was on the phone on Friday to someone when I heard the dog crunch, then his mouth was moving - I noticed the snail shell, then he was eating as if he'd got some chewing gum. (yuk)!!! He'd been and found a snail up the garden and taken a liking to them. Bad dog. But funny!

Sorry i've not been around or in touch for a while now, but thank you so much for my Birthday card sweetie. It was so lovely, my sister noticed it straight away. It went on my 'green shelf', I have 5 or 6 beautiful cards all with a green colourscheme. How wonderful and lucky I am.

Hope we can speak or catch up soon.

Big hugs

Paula x x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails