A Quiet Evening

I had a quiet evening last Friday as my eldest had a friend round for a sleepover and hubby and the youngest slept in the garden in the tree house. I therefore had some time to scrapbook again! I am trying to be quicker at making a page as I spend much to much time sitting there looking at it and not doing anything!


I grabbed some red, blue and black cardstock and layered a couple of photos and added a bit of journalling. I still hate seeing my handwriting on a page and would have prefered to print this out but its not so personal for when my little one reads it in many years to come.


I added some decorative paperclips purchased from Paperchase and Staples and did some stitching marks around the photos.


I added a piece of ribbon and some rub ons to add a little more interest and a card showing the number 2 for the amount of dummies my son had in his mouth!

I was worried when he was little that he would not give up his dummy when the time came as he seemed keen to have two at a time. Thankfully he did not complain at all!

Have a good week!

Tracey x

5 comments:

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

Really lovely love your pics K x

Sandra said...

A really lovely layout, I must admit I love seeing handwriting on layouts, I makes it all that more personal :)

Deb said...

Fabulous layout, love the faux stitching and the hand journaling. must admit I don't like my own handwriting either but like you want my kids to have a record of it in a much more personal way to look back on. At a scrapbooking class by Teresa Collins she touched on this and made me realize just how important it is!
Debxx

Clare said...

Hi Lovely, such a cute layout!!!. I have something for you over on my blog. Big hugs Clare xxx

Mandy said...

this is a beautiful layout, gorgeous little man :) how are you hunni, hope you are wellxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails