Weddings and Anniversarys

Hello all, life seems to be keeping me busy at the moment and my friend Jennifer reminded me this morning that I had not blogged for ages, so hello Jennifer, I finally did it! 


Last month saw me making a lot of wedding and anniversary cards, the most special one being from me to my hubby to celebrate 16 years of marriage. We have been together since we were at school!



I used a heart shaped stamp from Papermania and stamped it onto linen card stock in Crimson Versamark ink.


This was layered onto black card with black and red ribbon. The sentiment was printed from my computer in Edwardian Script.


I then added a bit of bling, yes I know its a card for a man but I couldn't help it!

Here is another card I made for my neighbour to give to her brother on his wedding day.


The heart was stamped with silver ink onto linen card.


I layered it onto grey and silver linen cards and used some foam pads to give it some dimension.



A few Papermania gems were added to finish it off! I have actually made three of these cards recently with different colour gems and backing paper, one in purple which looked lovely although I didn't get time take a photo!

Finally an anniversary card that I made for my friend and her husband, although the photo didn't come out to well. This was a digi heart from 2 peas in a bucket which I printed onto linen card and added some dark grey pearls.



Let me know which heart you like the best! I hope you are all having a great week, I am off to catch up with what you have being making.


Tracey x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey, these are all so elegant and very beautiful. I love them all! xx

Sandra said...

My fav is certainly your anniversary card, but it was a hard chouce to make, they're all gorgeous

Deb said...

Good to see you back!
These are all so beautiful, so elegant. I love all your heart stamps and the bling finishes them all off perfectly!
have a great day, Debxx

Little Leslie said...

Love these cards, but your Anniversary heart is my favorite. Thanks for sharing your design tips. I used to sell greeting cards as a living and yours are gorgeous.
Thanks again,
Leslie

Roma said...

Your cards are gorgeous i love them all :)

Little Leslie said...

Tracey,
Thanks for your kind words regarding my blog. It was a great day.
Take care,
Leslie

Related Posts with Thumbnails