A Productive Morning!

Hi all, welcome to my new followers. One problem I have come across is that if I click on a new followers details, it does not come up with their blog so I can't join them. However if they comment I can then click on the comment and find their blog. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

Hubby was off sick earlier this week so we snuggled down in the lounge with a hot water bottle and a blanket. I bought in a few of my new Prima stamps from QVC and a small table and made a few much needed cards.


I stamped using Versamark ink onto Linen card.


I added a little colour with distress inks.


And added a little bling.


I used different colours.


I love the green and yellow, not my usual colours!


Another stamp from the pack.


 And in a different colour!


Thankfully hubby is now feeling better and back at work, just in time for my youngest to start his two week half term!   I hope you all have a great week!


Tracey x

1 comments:

Roma said...

Wow these are all lovely cards,lovely colours. Thanks very much for the lovely comment you left on my blog ,thanks also for becoming a follower.
Roma :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails