Whose the Daddy?

It was hubby's birthday in June and I have only just managed to take some photographs of the little mini book that I made for him from the kids.


I used a template that I bought ages ago and printed paper from Pink Petticoat's Big Fella Kit which is here.  It has great images and papers for your big and little fellas! Here are some of the decorated pages.

I inked over the paper to make it look a bit more grungy and added some tickets


I changed some photos to black and white and added rub ons.


A star stamp decorated this page with a matching paperclip.


The Manly-iest flowers I could find!


Some buttons and brads.


And the back, both of the kids had half a page to write their message.


The album was held together with some book rings and decorated with ribbons.

Well its just me and my big boy this weekend as hubby and the little one are going to our caravan and someone needs to dog sit!  We have negotiated our itinery. Craft shopping in the morning with lunch out, then x-box time (for him not me!) and a film and popcorn in the evening. I am really looking forward to spending some time, just him and me.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend, whatever you are doing!

Tracey x

5 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous album, such a special pressie from the boys! have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

Unknown said...

Tracey - this is a really wonderful book and a lovely keepsake for your hubby... I bet he was really touched by it. I hope you had a good time with just you and your boy!!!

Speak soon, take care, big hugs

Paula x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracey..I love yur fab book..photo`s are `gorgeous` what a beautiful keepsake for your hubbie to treasure..
Thanks for stopping by your blog and leaving such sweet comments!!!:)
Have a lovely Thursday :)xxx

Mandy said...

tracey this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! what a beautiful gift and keepsake :) hope you are keeping well xx

stephanne said...

Leave it to you to not post a project for an age and then come back with a mind-blower!! This is fabulous Tracey!! I love the shaped pages, the rustic choice of papers and decor and your photos are stunning!! A gorgeous project all around!!
hugs, stephanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails