A Flag Book

The lovely Nina at Sugar amd Spice gave another fanstastic class the other weekend where we learnt how to make a Flag Book. It looked really complicated but actually its quite easy and looks fantastic, I can't wait to make more!

The papers were quite manly and the Flag Book takes 56 photographs so I thought it would be ideal to make for hubby with photographs of our project in Italy (i.e. demolishing one falling down farmhouse and building a new one!).


I used some rub-ons from Delish for the front..


And mounted lots of little 2 by 3 inch photographs of various stages of our on going project.


 There are some tags in the front and back pockets for notes and I stamped a little stamp of an Olive Tree on the back of one and attached some thread to the top of the tags. 

When you hold both edges of the book the pages flip over like a little movie!


This is how it looks from above


And from the back!


I have really enjoyed this class and all the lovely ladies that I met on it. I can't wait to make more.  We are doing exploding boxes next!

Thanks for looking, have a great week!

Tracey x

3 comments:

Milnie said...

Wow Tracy, this is gorgeous! is there a tutorial somewhere for this??

Hugs!

Dory Jane said...

I love our little crafty team xx

stephanne said...

This is fabulous!! What a great way to catalogue photos!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails