We have snow!



I am so excited! The kids have finished school and we have snow! It is actually quite thick so we have been down onto the green by the sea front with the sledge and some friends and really enjoyed this winter wonderland!

I have made a few more christmas cards, Olly had requested a purple and rainbow coloured card so I made this one for him






Tom wanted something a little more grown up colour wise so I did him a monchrome version of the same card because I didn't want them to think that one card was better than the other!  The image is from the Digistamp Boutique, background paper from Pink Petticoat and the sentiment was printed on the computer.




I have also made a couple of cards for my friends to give to their loved ones, this is for one friend to give to her sister.  She requested this image from the Digistamp Boutique.




This one is for my other friend who wanted a card for her grandad and wanted it to include the Anderson tartan as that his family tartan.




She also wanted one to give to her son with the mouse on but in his favourite colour blue.




The backing paper is from Pink Petticoat and I have punched out some small snow flakes and stuck them on with a bit of bling on top.  This year I have made some boxes out of card that I have printed with a christmas design from the Pink Petticoat range and given my friends the cards they have asked for all boxed up to keep safe.



Well thats all from me today, we have hubbies family coming to us on Sunday and there will be fourteen of us. I had better be off to do some housework! Have a great weekend all!

Tracey x

2 comments:

The Little Bakery said...

Love the mouse card, so cute. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and thank you so much for the awards, i will get round to passing them on soon.
Merry Christmas

Gemma
xx

Mandy said...

Hi hunny, gorgeous cards, love the sweet little mouse image.
I am sooooo jealous of your snow! One of my Auntie's rang and told me to come home as there's snow in Southend and she knows I love it.
We've just got freezing cold weather with the odd bit of sleet which freezes and the pavements & roads become ice rinks, nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails