Karen creates such lovely cards, check out her blog and have a look. I have to answer the following questions with one word, not easy!
Where is your cell phone? - handbag
Hair? -ColouredMother ? - Yes
Father ? - Yes
Favourite food? -Risotto
Dream last night ? - Horrible!
Favourite drink ?- White Wine (and Tea)
Dream goal ? - to stay happy
What room are you in ? - Craft Room
Your hobby ? - Crafting,photography,scrapbooking
Your fear? - Family being ill
Where do you want to be in 6 years time ? - Here!
Where were you last night ? - Home
Something you aren't ? - patient
Muffins ? - Chocolate
Wishlist item ? - some stampin up supplies
Where did you grow up ? - Essex
Last thing you did ? - ate lunch!
What are you wearing ? - Jeans
Your tv ? - On
Your pets ? - Dog and 2 goldfish
Your friends ? - lovely
Your life ? - fun
Your mood ? - happy
Missing someone ? - always
Vehicle ? - Audi Q7
Something you're not wearing ? - watch
Your favourite store ? - Hobbycraft
Your favourite colour ? - Silver
Last time you laughed ? - an hour ago
Last time you cried ? - can't remember
Your best friend ? - Hubby
One place you go to over and over ? - home
Person who emails you regularly? - Linzi
Favourite place to eat? - Irmas - Leigh-on-Sea
Facebook ? - Yes
Phew sorry but I am quite boring so wake up if you have nodded off! I need to pass this on to 5 lovely people it was hard to pick but here they are -
Gemma who has just shared some special news, congratulations Gemma!
Mandy - who has received this award before but her cards so lovely that I have to send it to you!
Each of these ladies blogs are inspiring so grab yourself a cuppa and check them out!
I also need to give a big thank you to Stephanne for this award
Thanks Stephanne! Stephanne is a really talented lady and puts so much detail into her cards. Her colouring is awesome! Take a look at her blog.
The requirements are that I tell you 5 interesting things about myself and then pass the award along to 5 other people, so here we go
1. I have been with my hubby since I was 16, in fact he asked me out on my 16th birthday party and we have been together ever since!
2. I am vegetarian and have been for 20 years. I forget that not everyone is and that most people think it is wierd!
3. I am completely hooked on crafting! I started in February making thank you cards for my birthday presents and have been addicted ever since, it has even taken over my handbag collection!
4. I have a lovely group of friends and we are always trying something new. Over the past year we have been going to a meditation group and have even been on a retreat for meditation and yoga. I came back from that all chilled and it lasted for about half a day!
5. I hate silence! I have to have some background noise such as the tv or radio on at most times during the day because I don't like it when its too quiet. I even need to have the radio on to sleep!
I would like to nominate the following people for this award:
Mandy - I've just noticed that you have had this one too!
I have two more left to nominate and would like to leave this open to all you lovely bloggers out there who take the time to show your creations and share your ideas.
The lovely Mandy has also given me this award
This award has some rules which are -
1) Thank the person who gave you the award
2) Copy the award to your blog
3) Link to the person to whom you received this award
4) Share 7 interesting things about myself
5) Nominate 7 other bloggers
6) Link to the 7 people who you are giving this award to
7) Leave messages on their blogs to let them know about the award
Thank you Mandy for this award and for all your help and advice. Mandy's blog is amazing and she has not been blogging that long and has built up alot of followers of her lovely cards.
I will add just two more things about myself in addition to the five I have already listed above
I had been wearing glasses since the age of 5 and five years ago I had laser eye surgery. I don't need glasses anymore and it is the best money I have ever spent!
I am going back to college to learn photography and am really enjoying being a student again although not enjoying the homework aspect quite so much!
I would like to send this award to Stephanne, Karen, Anne and Gemma and again to all you lovely bloggers out there.
Well I am sure you have stopped reading by now or have nodded off or am completely sick of hearing about me. But that's it, that's me, thanks to you all again for thinking of me and have a lovely week!