Almost There!

I have had loads of christmas cards to make this year.  We send out about 100 as a family and I also made some for my friends to give out to their families too so I have been a bit stressed over the last few weeks!  But I am finished so bring on Christmas!



The decorations are up the cards are sent and I am now starting to think about all the other bits like presents and food! Perhaps I am not so organised!

With so many cards to make I have followed a bit of a theme with the Christmas Tree Embossing Card from the cuttlebug.

I have made this card for one of hubby's sisters, the background paper is Pink Petticoat Damask and the sentiment is printed on the computer.





This card is for grandad, a bit more manly with grey damask at the background paper but still some bling!



This is another card for one of hubby's sisters and her hubby.



This is another card for a sister, the stamp is from papermania and I have added some bling and a damask background again.



Another card that I have made for my friend and her family with the papermania stamp. Different bling although you can't see it to well in this photograph.



This is just some of the cards that I have made with different variations to suit the people I am sending them to!


Hope you are not too bored! I will post some of the cards that my friends have asked me to make another day!
I hope you are all getting in the festive spirit! Have a lovely week.
Tracey

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Tracey your cards are beautiful hun, and thank you so much for the lovely awards and for saying such nice things.
I'm beginning to get Christmas organised at last, late night shopping tomorrow and hopefully that will be the last of the pressie's got, fingers crossed anyway!
hugs Mandy xx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

Thank you so much Tracey for the lovely awards and for your lovely comments on my cards ...............off to bed now love K x

Steph said...

What a fab set of cards. No wonder you've been stressed with so many cards to make! Take a breath and relax now!! x

Related Posts with Thumbnails