Teachers Presents!

We have had the first day of the holidays now and are relaxing and chilling out! I've now got the time to post photos of the presents that I made for Olly's teachers.


and close up............

From the top.......



The boxes were cut on my cricut machine using the Tags and Boxes Cartridge and I then joined the edges and turned it into a box! I stamped a cute image onto shrink plastic and coloured it in and then stamped a label shape and wrote on it 'with love from Olly' . I then used the heat tool to shrink it to size. This was all then threaded onto a wire with beads, bells, hearts and ribbons added too. Oh and I filled them with chocolates!

I then used some of the leftover paper to make the cards, here's one....


I think they liked them and hope you do too! Thanks for looking and have a great week!

Tracey x

2 comments:

stephanne said...

Tracey, Blogger is booting me off your page!! I have been here trying to comment on this and your last project MANY times and the computer keeps kicking me off!! Gorgeous work, you've been busy!! Love the papers and the lace and beading on this project.
Stephanne

Handmade with Love said...

Thanks for letting me know Stephanie, if anyone else is having this problem could they please let me know as I have no idea why thats happening! Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails