Holiday Here We Come!

Well after the last photo I posted the weather has not improved that much although we haven't had any more hail! We did try a day at the beach and took the buckets and spades but after an hour we retreated to our friend's house for lunch and a play as the cloud and wind finally beat us.

Which is why I can't wait now for our holiday! Italy here we come, the weather is sunny and in the low 30s. Just had a few cards to make before I pack for those people celebrating whilst we are away.

My mother-in-law is celebrating a birthday and after finding out her favourite colour is red, I made this from the kids.


From us I tried a bit of stamping although no colouring in!



Have a lovely relaxing birthday Kate! I also had a couple of cards to make for my friend. I have had my first go at pyrimage with the Popcorn the Bear CD rom from Crafters Companion.


I love teddy bears and thought that this was cute card for a little boy celebrating his 2nd birthday. I also had a card to make for her cousin and not knowing how old he was or what he was interested in I finally decided to play it safe with this one.


The images and background paper are from Pink Petticoat, a digi download site that I use alot, especially for male cards. Well i'm off to bed now, the packing is awaiting me tomorrow and hubby has now finished work for the next two weeks! Have a great few weeks and I will catch up with all your lovely blogs on my return! Tracey x

2 comments:

stephanne said...

Ewwww, packing.... Well, you have been crafting up a storm as well as trying to play in one, huh? Love the cards you made for nanny, the red against the white looks really stunning. You and your stunning cards!!! Well, I hope you and your fam thoroughly enjoy Italy (don't think it will be hard to, I think it would be hard NOT to enjoy Italy) Hope you'll take some pics to share with us.
Happy Travels,
Stephanne

The Little Bakery said...

Love the cards, the last one is my fav love the colours. Also just wanted to say a big thank you for being a follwer on my new blog. I will update soon, just a bit disappointed with the lack of followers... never mind they don't no what there missing. Thanks again xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails