Been Busy

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted on my little blog, I haven't even been visiting any blogs, I've missed you!

I have been doing a little bit of photography but mostly I have been making my sis in laws wedding stationary for her forthcoming wedding next week in Cyprus.

  I have never made wedding stationary before and wanted it t be just perfect, I am glad its finally finished.


Place Settings ready to go with a sprinkle of glamour dust and a gem in the middle of each heart.


The heart and border match the colour of the bridesmaids dresses.


Seven Table Names mounted on gold linen cardstock.


Twenty five Good Luck cards to hold lottery tickets for the guests.


The Guest Book.



The Table Plan



Top of the Table Plan


One last photo before it all gets packed ready to travel to Cyprus next week, I hope it travels well!
Hopefully I will catch up with you all when things return to normal when I get back!
Tracey x

3 comments:

Deb said...

oh wow, you have been busy, such perfectly beautiful wedding stationery, you did an amazing job, enjoy the wedding!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

these are fab I love your image where did you get it its really classy , you have done a fab job your sister will be so chuffed.....K x

Little Leslie said...

Wow Tracey,
I used to sell stationery wholesale, and had many wedding styles to choose from, but yours are the prettiest I've seen Really. Just perfect. The detail is beyond perfection!
Leslie

Related Posts with Thumbnails