Valentines Flowers

I have been looking at some great flower tutorials on the internet and had a go at making a few myself.

They would be a great addition to a valentine gift, to decorate the top of a box or even put on a card.



I printed this love poem from Pink Petticoat on both sides of my paper and then added a button with a prima gem on top for the centre.



I printed the above flowers with these papers from Pink Petticoat on both sides and then followed this fantastic tutorial here.

Have a go, they are such fun to do and so pretty too.

Tracey x

4 comments:

Deb said...

fantastic flowers, love the idea of printing a poem, would love to see the tutorial, I couldn't get on the link! hugs Debx

lisa said...

These flowers are gorgeous. I too love the poem idea. There are so many different sorts of handmade flowers out there to have a go at aren't there and just not enough hours in the day. I must try and have a go at these!!!
Hugs Lisax

Deb said...

Thanks for the link, it is fab, have bookmarked it and will definitely be having a go soon! hugs Debx

Sarn said...

WOW - thanks for the link. I visited and am hoping to make some of these li'l cuties tonight. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Sandra

Related Posts with Thumbnails