Valentine Cards

Valentines Day will soon be upon us and here are some cards that I have been making for my friends and of course myself to give to our loved ones.


A simple card with scored lines and gems on linen card stock and a sentiment printed from the computer.

This heart was a digital download, re-coloured a deep red with black gems.


Three heart shaped brads that I have had for ages placed onto linen card stock and then layered with 3d foam pads on to red card stock then placed back onto linen again!



A heart that I made from a love poem printed from pink petticoat papers punched with a slightly scalloped heart. I then gave some dimension by punching several hearts, folding them in half, gluing the backs together and then sticking it on a heart shaped base!


Finally a heart printed from Microsoft clip art images, I think this would look good with some bling or glamour dust too.

I hope you like them, I'm not sure which one I am going to give to my hubby yet. Have a lovely valentines day whatever you are doing!


Tracey x

6 comments:

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

these are lovely Tracey but my absolute favourite is your first one its fab...........K x

Ann said...

Love them all. I know he will be pleased with whichever one you choose to give him.

Deb said...

oh wow, they are all stunning, especially love the scored one with gems, looks amazing! hugs Debx

kelly ledder said...

Wow amazing I love all of your creations my favourite is the top one though so classy xx Please pop over to my blog to see what I have for you as I am glad I came across your blog!

Little Leslie said...

thanks for commenting on my bookshelf, Tracey.

Sarn said...

These are ALL beautiful, but I particularly like the last one.
Hugs, Sandra

Related Posts with Thumbnails