A Mixed Bag!

Its been a mixed bag both weather and card wise this week! One minute I am wearing my flip flops next I need my wellies! I have been making a variety of different cards too! This one is for a friend to give to her mother-in-law.

She picked out the colour she liked and I went from there. Another friend also asked me to make a card for a 70th birthday and they picked this colour.

I wouldn't have picked this colour out for a male card but it actually looks quite nice and I will probably use it again instead of my usual grey, blue or silver! Finally I have played a little more on the computer and put together the card below which could be used with a different sentiment.


I quite like this card and it can be made fairly quickly which always comes in handy! Well the sun is shining at the moment so I am off to make the most of it before it pours again! Have a great week all. Tracey x

4 comments:

The Little Bakery said...

Love all of the cards but the first is my fav, love the backing paper.

x

Bee said...

Really beautiful and elegant cards :)
Why not pop over to 'Bee Crafty' and check out the new bunny downloads and maybe join our competition.
- Bee Crafty
www.bee-crafty.blogspot.com

Poppy said...

wow they are lovely so elegant.
poppy

Karen said...

Your cards are all very clean and elegant. I just love the sophistication of that first card...gorgeous! :>

Related Posts with Thumbnails