Lots of Babies!

Hi everyone I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend. I have been making Baby Cards this week! A friend of ours has had twin girls so of course they had to have their own card each and another friend has had a baby boy so I made a couple of cards for myself and a friend to give to them.






Congratulations to both families!

I also had to make a card for a friend who did the Pink Bra race with her friend last year and wanted to give her a birthday card with a pink bra on it. I searched for loads of images but eventually made one of my own using my circut machine.

And finally I have had another go at stamping for a birthday card, really need practise with the colouring and shading but hopefully that will come in time!

Well I can hear my own little babies who are 11 and 5 running around upstairs so I guess they are up. Time to see what they want to do today! Take Care. Tracey x

3 comments:

stephanne said...

Hi Tracey,

Oh yes, it is baby season indeed.
Your bra is great, I think it's even more charming that you've made one yourself.
Your birthday card is adorable, I love the papers and how your coloring coordinates, well done. Very cute image too.

Stephanne

The Little Bakery said...

The cards are all really fab.

I have awarded your blog the "honest scrap award" to view the award and keep this fab award going please visit my blog http://littlegemsbakery.blogspot.com.

xx

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Tracey loving all these cards they are so cute, love the gems on your baby cards hugs kirsten...x

Related Posts with Thumbnails