Washi Tape Goodness

Well it has been a long long time since I last posted, the summer holidays have been and gone and the kids are back to school. I've finished all the catch up jobs that got lost along the way during the holidays and booked myself back into my Wednesday creative class with Nina at Sugar and Spice.

This week was Washi Tape and we made a beautiful flower.



We made the Stamen (yes Nina Stamen!) with some thin wire and some beads and then shaped the petals and leaves and covered them with washi tape.


I had a lovely time doing this class, the flower turned out so well that I will have to make more!


I think I am going to have to hunt around for more Washi tape storage!


I hope you are having a good week!

Tracey x


1 comments:

Deb said...

So glad to see you back!
that is so clever! it is so pretty too, loving your washi tape collection!
Debxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails