Missing in Action

It's been so long since I posted on my little blog, it has been quite neglected! I have been busy doing this and that and suddenly a whole month has nearly passed by!  This weekend I will be at the Scrapagogo Getaway in Hertforshire with my friend Linzi, we are so looking forward to chilling out and having a laugh.

Sadly the Getaway means we will miss spending Halloween with our other friend Jo and we usually go round to her house with the kids, play games and go trick or treating so I have made a little card and gift for her.


Its all girly, pink and blingy!


A little gift tag and a bag to be filled with sweets.


The papers and image are from Pink Petticoat and the ribbons and gems are from my stash.

We have also had a special birthday with our little boy turning 7, so this card was for him from his big bro.



The papers and image are from Pink Petticoat again and I have used my cuttlebug to emboss some stars and cut them out and added faux stitching and buttons.

The little guy is also a huge Lego fan and as he was getting the Lego castle for his birthday, I made this card from hubby and I. The images are from the Lego website and I cut out some characters and stitched round the edge of the card.


He had a joint party with two other friends and we booked out a whole cinema screen to watch Marmaduke. I was in charge of making party bags ......60 of them!


Appart from that, I have also been trying some baking..


And have been making some homemade soups which the whole family loves, definately need more of this now it is getting colder!


I look forward to catching up with you all soon and showing my makes from Scrapagogo. Have a great weekend and Happy Halloween!

Tracey x


2 comments:

Little Leslie said...

yummy bread and soup, even though it's 8 AM here in so. Calif.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Tracey - happy birthday to the 'little un' (ours are big 'un and little 'un)... great cards. Also loving the halloween stuff - this is the first year our boys weren;t interested - in the least - and said that halloween was for 'little kids' - because of the weather, we hardly had anyone come round - but I put Darren in charge of the 'bowl'... Ashley thought it was funny to put a fishfinger in the bowl wrapped up in foil - someone took it - then posted it back through the letterbox - of course, this was highly hilarious to him!!!

Hope the retreat went well.

Paula x x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails