I mentioned in a previous post that my new blogging friend Paula from Paulas Paper Playground has given me a lovely blog award. Thank you so much Paula, check out Paula's blog here, her cards are brilliant and so is her sense of humour!
For the award I need to list 10 Things that make me Happy! Not hard as I'm quite a happy contented person anyway so here goes:
1) My Hubby
2) My two boys Tom and Olly
3) My family, aunts, both parents in law, sisters in law, their other halves and grandad!
4) Harvey, my furry friend and crafting companion
5) My friends, I am blessed with fantastic friends who I could not do without
6) My blogging buddies, another whole load of friends who I have never met but are very important to me
7) My Home. I love being at home, its my sanctuary especially in my craftroom.
8) Craft shopping!!!!!!
9) Scrapbooking crops and cardmaking classes, I love chating with new people and getting new ideas.
10) Weekends, when we are all together.
I need to pass this on to five people so here goes:
1) Stephanne - who puts such an effort into all her beautiful projects and makes me laugh with her wonderful sense of humour and her very chatty blogs!
2) Mandy - Who has so many awards for her awesome cards that she has probably already got this but I'm sending it to her anyway! She also makes me laugh!
3) Wipso who I have just started following but who always sounds so upbeat in her blogs and is a very talented lady check out her shop here!
4) Julia who has created the Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday craze, makes some wonderful creations and also seems to have sussed me out with my neatness and craft shopping expenditure!
5) Sarita whose beautiful cards are a constant inspiration to me.
Hope you all have a great week.