Lots of Birthdays!

Hello Bloggers! Hope you are all having a great week, although its getting cold isn't it! Goodness there seems to be so many birthdays this month! I have used this Pink Petticoat image again for a birthday card for one of our friends. I really like this image as it can be used for anyone! The background paper is from Pink Petticoat too.


I have made a football themed card for my son's football mad friend with an image of the internet.




Finally I made this card as a birthday card for a dear friend but it could equally be used for an engagement, wedding or valentines card.

I have started to look at some more quick and easy Christmas Cards as a lot of my friends have asked me to make some. It is lovely to give a handmade card but when you need 50 or more its not quite so easy or cost effective to have them handmade so I have been looking at ways to produce some cards quickly but with a handmade touch to keep the costs down.





I have downloaded these images from microsoft clip art and added a sentiment at the bottom and also added some bling or glitter. The sentiment can be changed to whatever my friends want and I can add any kind of message on the inside. I'm not suggesting you give these to your nearest and dearest but maybe collegues and those who are not quite so close to your heart, what do you think?


I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend!

Tracey x

4 comments:

Anne said...

lovely cards tracey, just loving that pink petticoat, downloading the new christmas goodies as i write this, yum!!!!!

regards
anne :)

Anne said...

hi tracey,

thanks for your lovely comment, ur cards are so great, i really like the simple xmas cards, they are so unfussy, if there is such a word!! me sees u enjoy the pink petticoat too!! comrades!!

regards
anne :)

Mandy said...

Hi Tracey, hope you're o.k hun.
Gorgeous selection of cards, I like the simple designs on the Crimbo cards, I must try and make some similar for quickness but I can't seem to help getting carried away with the flowers lol
hugs Mandy xx

Emma said...

Hi Tracey,

Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog. I am so glad you did as I get to come visit your beautiful place. I love your clean and elegant style.

Enjoy your eveining :D

Emma x

Related Posts with Thumbnails